Sunday 16 October 2016

DAY 12: 22 DAY CHALLENGE

I started the 22-day challenge, complements of Dr. Rex Harawa, the bespoke gentleman.
Today I am proud to nominate George Mindano. Now George and his family are very close to my heart. They welcomed us in Coventry and gave us the full survival guide to life in England and Coventry in particular. He and his wonderful family hosted our family on many many occasions. Anatidyetsa ndithu. Ngati lero tili mashasha kumakwela tokha melo, loko kuyenda mu Motorway; it's thanx to George. He taught me which bus goes where, which road to drive to where and how to avoid traffic congestion. And typical of his unselfish nature, he showed me where to buy affordable stuff and get good deals. When he and his family moved to Kent, we felt the loss of reliable friends. George is naturally an amiable dapper fellow. Always eager to help; getting out of his way for others. And I can always count on him whenever I need help. He always comes through; osawilingula. He is blessed with generosity. 
Now George had committed to do the 22 Challenge without being nominated. But after following his wall, I realised he needed a gentle push. Lende nkukankhana. So here is to you George, my way of saying thank you for looking out for total strangers and making us feel at home! You are a true brother! Now George was introduced to me by my buddy Khumbo Bonzoe Soko. Bonzoe, I guess you know what is coming tomorrow then!
The rules are simple:
Once you are nominated, your 22 days start.
Every day you must record yourself doing 22 pushups. Try your best to reach 22. If it means doing assisted push ups on your knees,or stop to take a break, that's cool, but make sure to get them all done, all 22 push ups in one video.
From your Day 1, every day after you do your work-out, you must still nominate a different person. Try to choose people you think need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment