Wednesday 19 October 2016

DAY 15: 22 DAY CHALLENGE

I started the 22-day challenge, complements of Rex Harawa PhD, the bespoke gentleman.
Now today I had to do them twice because I used a soundtrack at first that Facebook could not accept. All part of the fun!
Today I nominate Zindaba Wa Chisiza (Ndabazakhe is the actual given name). Zinda is my nephew. I am proud of this successful young man. I watched him grow up (I still have the photo when I was bathing him!!) If truth be said, Zinda was the perfect child. Never gave us problems. Never snitched on us! And he was always eager to
learn. When yours truly and my brother formed United Artists; Zinda even as a young lad had many a cameo appearance. And among the extras we used, Zinda never needed coaching. He knew exactly what to do. When people say it's in the blood; they are right. Zinda was born with the theatre gene. So when I was doing my Kuimba 2, Zinda was doing his Kuimba 1 (how embarrassing) and starred in and directed masterpieces. I saw with my own eyes a theatre master being unearthed. Unsurprisingly he went on to read fir a double masters in theatre. He then joined the College that God Loved Most as a Drama Lecturer and has produced memorable plays including the story of the legendary Legson Kayira from his book "I will Try". I still look forward to acting in a play with him. The classic Deceased's Attack by Du Chisiza Jr quickly comes to mind; of course with our own twist. Yours truly is a passionate drama enthusiast, an actor in my years of youth. This nephew of mine seems to always be on my footsteps and is now on the verge of completed his doctoral studies in Theatre. And amidst all this, he has recently married his sweetheart! How exciting! Now that's a life worth living!
The rules are simple:
Once you are nominated, your 22 days start.
Every day you must record yourself doing 22 pushups. Try your best to reach 22. If it means doing assisted push ups on your knees,or stop to take a break, that's cool, but make sure to get them all done, all 22 push ups in one video.
From your Day 1, every day after you do your work-out, you must still nominate a different person. Try to choose people you think need this.
In your case Zinda, I suspect you already out! Last time we met, I was pleasantly surprised with your biceps and chest. I am also suspicious that you may have already done this Challenge. So be a Good Samaritan. Nominate some who needs? Maybe Ntchane? Penjani? Ndide????

No comments:

Post a Comment