Tuesday 11 October 2016

DAY 7: 22 DAY CHALLENGE

I started the 22-day challenge, complements of Dr. Rex Harawa, a person I respect and admire.
Today I nominate Dr. Benson Matengambiri Tembo. Dr Tembo is a person I admire. Always cool and collected with a calming voice. I knew him when he worked with my mother at the Malawi Broadcasting Corporation when it was the sole radio station. I have followed his career and have been impressed at his profession conduct. I doffed my hat off him when he strode his ground against the former president. Now there is a man to respect! Last time We met was when he was Ambassador to Zimbabwe. We had a good laugh about my appointment as Ambassador in Sheraton Harare. To those who watch TVM; Dr Tembo was one of the pioneers of TV. He went to the US to study television. We had no TV station then. He was the first DG of TVM and did a stellar job! Who can forget the question he asked the aspiring UDF candidate? Dr Tembo you are the man!
The rules are simple:
Once you are nominated, your 22 days start.
Every day you record yourself doing 22 pushups. Try your best to reach 22. If it means doing assisted push ups on your knees,or stop to take a break, that's cool, but make sure to get them all done in one video, all 22 push ups.
Every day you must nominate a different person. Try to choose people you think will want to do this. We got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment