Wednesday 12 October 2016

DAY 8: 22 DAY CHALLENGE

The audio refers to Day 7 but this is Day 8. My bad, a little disorientation on my part! Struggling with a cold. I started the 22-day challenge, complements of Dr. Rex Harawa, a person I respect and admire. As you can see Doc I have kept the faith.
Today I nominate Hannock Ng'oma. Hannock was at Poly (which we did not refer to kindly) when yours truly was at Chanco. He was always smartly dressed. If there was a party it was best he did not turn up! The first person I saw dare put on an white suit and shoes and kill it! White white! But I guess he learnt from the very best. As if that was not enough, he was also a skilled footballer. Too skilled for his own good. With him on the side, we could never win the Chancellor's Trophy! And then he went on to play for Wanderers! I hated him for that but always loved watching him play on the left wing. He made our defevders look foolish and made football seem easy! He brought class to the game. Reminded me of the great Dean Pinto. I note that the dude still oozes class. Who said this world is fair? Well Ada Ng'oma aHannnock, fuvu cha! Chatimba dada, White white!
The rules are simple:
Once you are nominated, your 22 days start.
Every day you record yourself doing 22 pushups. Try your best to reach 22. If it means doing assisted push ups on your knees,or stop to take a break, that's cool, but make sure to get them all done in one video, all 22 push ups.
Every day you must nominate a different person. Try to choose people you think will want to do this. We got this!


No comments:

Post a Comment